Have you updated your manufacturing plant? Found efficiencies in workflow? You might be eligible for a Federal or State Research and Development (R&D) tax credit. Cain Ellsworth Director of Business Development Stacie Dykstra says you don’t necessarily have to develop new products to qualify, you just have to innovate. Business innovation could be something as simple as looking at your plant layout and finding a more efficient way to do things.
Want to know more? Give us a call or read more about the R&D credit on our website.
- Bank Statement, Credit Card, and Loan Reconciliations
- Fixed Asset & Depreciation Schedule Maintenance
- HR Support & Consulting
- Payroll Preparation & Tax Reporting
- Preparation of Reports & Statements
- Pre Year-end planning & cleanup
- Sales & Use Tax
- Software Setup, Training, & Implementation
- Software/Systems Support
- CEO/Business Executive Coaching: Use our business executive coaching to improve performance factors, such as profitability, and enhance company growth and value.
- Facilitated Management Meetings: Gain professional meeting facilitation in order to solve problems, resolve conflict or come to consensus effectively and efficiently.