Stacie Dykstra, Director of Business Development
Stacie joined the firm in 2002 and is passionate about Cain Ellsworth & Company and their mission to help clients grow, prosper and profit. She definitely goes “Beyond the Numbers” to help out their clients.
What is the most rewarding aspect of your job? For me, the most rewarding aspect of my job is that I get to connect with and help people each and every day. If I can help people eliminate worry, find solutions and let them know how important they are, that is success!
How does a person find the right CPA? Your CPA is an important member of your business team and if you don’t feel comfortable or worry about their services, perhaps it is time to take another look. If you notice any of these red flags, you should look for another CPA:
– You’re afraid to ask a question
– They only talk numbers
– You have no idea what services cost
– The only reason you stay is you’re afraid to start over
– You still worry (integrity, confidentiality, competent, are they looking out for you)
Take the first step and call for an appointment. Sounds simple and perhaps silly but sometimes this is truly the hardest step to take. A consultation doesn’t cost anything.
What are your passions outside of work? My greatest gift in life is my family. My best days are spent with my husband, children, grandchildren. Every moment together is a treasured gift. I also love to read. A good book makes me happy and if I could spend every day at the beach, I would.
Contact Stacie Dykstra at SDykstra@ for more information.
- Bank Statement, Credit Card, and Loan Reconciliations
- Fixed Asset & Depreciation Schedule Maintenance
- HR Support & Consulting
- Payroll Preparation & Tax Reporting
- Preparation of Reports & Statements
- Pre Year-end planning & cleanup
- Sales & Use Tax
- Software Setup, Training, & Implementation
- Software/Systems Support
- CEO/Business Executive Coaching: Use our business executive coaching to improve performance factors, such as profitability, and enhance company growth and value.
- Facilitated Management Meetings: Gain professional meeting facilitation in order to solve problems, resolve conflict or come to consensus effectively and efficiently.