“The most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is merely tenacity.” – Amelia Earhart
At some point or another, we find ourselves hoping things get better, wishing for some magical improvement, but not willing to do anything to make that happen. Are you waiting for someone to come along with a magic bullet or an easy button or an app for instant success?
To paraphrase a famous quotation, your business is perfectly designed to get the results it’s getting. If you want different results, you have to be seeking out and making a change. No one will do it for you. If you want your situation to be better, then you have to do better things, and do them at a higher level.
Things don’t just improve. You have to make them improve.
As leaders, we have to be able to recognize when things need tweaking, and then be able to tweak them on the fly. We also have to be comfortable with the idea that whatever path we’re taking today might not be the right one a year from now (or sooner). We have to be agile as organizations in the 21st century. We have to be able to learn and move on quickly from failures.
There is never a perfect change to make, and there is never a perfect time to implement it. Do the best you can and get going. Don’t spend your entire career (or life) wishing for something better.
Go find the change that will matter and make it. And then be ready to change again.
- Bank Statement, Credit Card, and Loan Reconciliations
- Fixed Asset & Depreciation Schedule Maintenance
- HR Support & Consulting
- Payroll Preparation & Tax Reporting
- Preparation of Reports & Statements
- Pre Year-end planning & cleanup
- Sales & Use Tax
- Software Setup, Training, & Implementation
- Software/Systems Support
- CEO/Business Executive Coaching: Use our business executive coaching to improve performance factors, such as profitability, and enhance company growth and value.
- Facilitated Management Meetings: Gain professional meeting facilitation in order to solve problems, resolve conflict or come to consensus effectively and efficiently.